St. Rose School uses the following vendors for Uniforms:
Dennis Uniform is our primary uniform vendor. Go to dennisuniform.com or call 503-234-7431. To see our uniform options, use school code 13918.
Lands’ End is a secondary vendor from whom you may purchase select items such as pants and shorts (no logo attire). Go to landsend.com or call 800-741-6311 and use school code 900145772.
UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS AND OPTIONS
- Navy or white polo shirt (short- or long-sleeved) with St. Rose School logo (Dennis Only)
- Navy sweatshirt with St. Rose School logo (Dennis Only)
- Flat-front or pleated khaki or navy pants or shorts (Dennis or Lands’ End)
- Plain navy pullover sweater or button down cardigan (Dennis or Lands’ End)
- Socks: solid navy or white, ankle high, above the ankle, knee high, or tights (girls) NO LOGOS
- Shoes: closed toe and heel; suitable wear for play and P.E.; boots to be removed for classroom wear
- Belts: solid blue, black or brown
- Navy or khaki skort (Dennis Only)
- Columbia plaid skirt, jumper or skorts (Dennis Only)
- Peter pan collar blouse (Dennis Only)
- Skirts, skorts and shorts may not be more than two inches above the knee.
- No colored shirts under uniform polo shirts. Undershirts may not extend below uniform shirts.
- Shorts must be at or above the knee.
- No makeup or nail polish
- No dyed hair or fad haircuts. Hair trimmed above the eyes and off the collar (boys)
- Post earrings only for girls. No earrings for boys
- Students may have “free dress” on all noon dismissal days. Students must wear socks, shirts with sleeves, and clothing in good repair.